Our Performance System for Ram 1500's provides increased ride height with additional wheel travel and articulation. The upper and lower control links are replaced with extended length 1 3/4" OD link arms and heavy duty frame brackets that utilize 5 1/2" tall coil springs for outstanding on and offroad ride. System also includes a Trac Bar relocation bracket, Pitman Arm, Bump Stops and more. Rear lift comes from a Block and Add-A-Leaf.
- Use 315/75R16 tires w/ 16x10 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 ||FTS3400BK ||Component Box 1 |
|1 ||FTS3400-3BK ||Component Box 2 |
|1 ||FTS3400UBK ||U-bolt Kit |
|1 ||FTSBK3 ||Rear Block Kit |
|1 ||FTS207 ||Add-A-Leaf Kit |
|2 ||FTS7237 ||Front Performance Shocks |
|2 ||FTS7335 ||Rear Performance Shocks |
4. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
36. The front drive shaft must be modified, call for details.
49. Offroad edition models will only receive 4” of lift.
50. Installation requires welding.