Using our proven IFS technology this system features extended length steering knuckles and arched crossmembers for excellent on and offroad performance. Unique to Dodge is the lower control arm bushings mounting in the frame. Fabtech addresses this Dodge feature with a preinstalled vulcanized rubber bushing fitted into our rear crossmember for a quick installation while providing a factory like ride. System includes a 1/4" thick differential skid plate, impact struts, heavy duty tie rods, add a leafs, torsion bar mounts and more.
- Use 35/12.50R18 w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w /minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w /minor trimming
||Component Box 1
||Component Box 2
||Front Stealth Shocks
||Rear Stealth Shocks
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
43. If exhaust routes under driveshaft, it will need to be modified to clear driveline.
55. Must use 18" wheels or larger.