Ford’s 2014 F150 has been updated with slight changes to the suspension platform and Fabtech has taken advantage of this by developing an affordable 6” Suspension System.
This new system includes heavy duty 1/4” thick steel lower control arm crossmembers with an integrated front differential skid plate for protection and increased front suspension strength. Fabtech extended length ductile iron steering knuckles allow use of 18”, 20” or 22” wheels.
The Basic System includes front spacers utilizing the factory Coilover shock while the rear receives Fabtech Performance twin
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 285/55R22 tires w/ 22x9.5 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 ||FTS22168 ||Component Box 1 |
|1 ||FTS22169 ||Component Box 2 |
|2 ||FTS6266 ||Rear Stealth Shocks |
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
47. Fits SuperCrew models only.
123. Will not fit Raptor models.