These new systems include heavy duty 1/4” thick steel lower control arm crossmembers with an integrated front differential skid plate for protection and increased front suspension strength. This is an important construction feature to properly handle large tires on and offroad. Fabtech’s extended length ductile iron steering knuckles allow use of 18”, 20” or 22” wheels.
The Basic System includes front spacers utilizing the factory Coilover shocks to retain the stock ride while the rear receives Fabtech Performance twin tube shocks.
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5" BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/13.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 285/55R22 tires w/ 22x9.5 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
||Component Box 1
||Component Box 2
||Rear Performance Shocks
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab models.
123. Will not fit Raptor models.