Our 6" system for 2001-10 GM HD's has been designed to provide superior suspension performance for daily driving or for offroad. This is accomplished using our proven one piece lower control arm crossmembers and extended length steering knuckles with a multitude of shock absorber options. The 1/4" thick arched lower control arms crossmembers include an integrated front differential skid plate, crossmembers support tubes and rear impact struts to distribute front suspension impact loads through the frame evenly. A new knuckle design was introduced in 2007 with this system that provides reduced track width to keep the tires under the fenders. This system also includes torsion bar drop mounts, extended length sway bar links with urethane bushings, front and rear bump stop brackets, and rear blocks.
- Use 315/75R16 tires w/ 16x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 315/70R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x8 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x8.5 wheels w/ 4 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 ||FTS21008BK ||Component Box 1 |
|1 ||FTS21009BK ||Component Box 2 |
|2 ||FTS810172 ||Front Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi |
|2 ||FTS810182 ||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi |
3. Non dually models only.
4. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
12. Does not fit models with Quadrasteer.
14. Can not use OEM wheel & tire.
15. Will experience some loss of turning radius.
50. Installation requires welding.