Designed for the value minded enthusiast, the 4” Budget System for 2007-13 GM C/K1500’s provides a mild lift height with a supple ride for use with 33” tall tires.
Fabtech’s replacement DOM upper tubular control arms feature heavy duty extended range ball joints that provide additional strength to the front suspension. The new ball joints provide unrestricted movement throughout the suspension travel range for smooth operation. The front differential housing is relocated to keep CV angles proper with the new ride height while a 1/ 4” thick steel skid plate protects the front diff. The rear lift comes from a 1 1/2" lift block and u bolt system.
The 4” Budget System is available with two shock configurations. One utilizes the stock front Coilover shocks with upper spacers along and rear Performance Shocks. The second option for increased damping is the high end Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers for the front and Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks on the rear.
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty. To find out more CLICK HERE
- Use 33/12.50R17 tire w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 275/65R18 tire w/ 18x8 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 295/55R20 tire w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
||Component Box w/ Performance Shocks
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.