Our 6" Suspension systems for the T900 platform uses our industry leading crossmember and spindle technology. Fabtech pushes the envelope with superior ride height to properly clear 35" tall tires. Extensive design work was given to the extended length steering knuckles to keep the track width near stock with superior turning radius for maneuverability in tight spots. Lower control arm crossmembers are strengthened with cross tubes backed up by tubular frame struts to distribute front suspension impact loads. The front differential is protected with a tightly formed 1/4" thick steel skid plate. Rear suspension lift is accomplished via a block and add-a-leaf system. The Performance system offers Dirt Logic 4.0 Adjustable Coilover shock in place of the factory front coilover assembly. This system has been properly designed to work with the factory Stabilitrak® safety functions without reprogramming the vehicle's computer.
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty. To find out more CLICK HERE
- Use 35/1250R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/1250R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
||Component Box 1
||Component Box 2
||Front Dirt Logic 4.0 Coilovers
||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.