Features & Benefits
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1” ID Stainless American Uniball
- Additional caster is built into Arms for greater align ability to help with problematic leveling kit alignments
- Allows for increased wheel travel when used with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability
Material Construction Specs
- Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
- .120” Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.50” OD.
- .250” wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- 1” ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pins
NOTE- Before ordering visually check your vehicle’s factory upper control arm.
- Use 295/70R17 tire w/17x8 wheels w/4 1/2” BS w/minor trimming
- Use 275/65R18 tire w/18x8 wheels w/4 1/2” BS w/minor trimming
- Use 285/55R20 tire w/20x9 wheels w/5” BS w/minor trimming
||Uniball Upper Control Arms
||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers
||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
127. Fits models with Factory Forged Silver Aluminum UCA or Stamped Black Steel UCA.