This new Gen II system retains the factory track width keeping the tires under the fenders for a clean appearance. With the factory track width retained the front Sway Bar utilizes the stock end links and mounting holes keeping the leverage on the bar proper. There are no CV spacers, impact struts or add a leafs required for installation. The front differential is relocated in a manner so that when driving at higher 4 wheel drive speeds vibration is reduced.
The GEN II Basic System utilizes a simplistic upper Coilover spacer that provides lift from the top of the shock rather than bottom up with reduced install time.
All bracketry and the skid plate is constructed of 1/4” thick steel for maximum strength and proven reliability.
This 6” system will level the stance of the vehicle compared to the factory nose down rake. For those customers that want a factory nose down appearance order optional add a leaf, Part # FTS212
The system passes FMVSS 126 standards for stability control functionality as tested by an independent lab.
NOTE- Before ordering visually check your vehicle’s factory upper control arm.
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty. To find out more CLICK HERE
- Use 35/1250R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/1250R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 ||FTS21170 ||Component Box 1 GEN II |
|1 ||FTS21171 ||Coilover Spacer Kit |
|1 ||FTS21172 ||Component Box 2 GEN II |
|1 ||FTS21193 ||Magneride Rear Shock Mount |
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
17. Does not fit standard cab.
127. Fits models with Factory Forged Silver Aluminum UCA or Stamped Black Steel UCA.