This system features our proven one piece high arched lower crossmember design with an integrated differential skid plate for solid support of the front suspension. Special attention was given to the design of replacement extended length steering knuckles to keep the track width of the vehicle near stock while retaining turning radius for easy maneuverability in tight areas.
The rear system features extended length tubular upper and lower link arms with an oversized Trac bar relocation bracket to properly place the axle under the vehicle with zero driveline vibration. Rear coil springs maintain proper ride height.
The Basic System also includes front strut assembly spacers and rear performance coil springs. This system provides a stock like ride and is compatible with all MagnaRide and Non MagnaRide models.
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty. To find out more CLICK HERE
- Use 35/1250R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/1250R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 || FTS21137 ||Component Box 1 |
|1 || FTS21159 ||Component Box 2 |
|1 || FTS21138 ||Coilover Spacer Kit |
|1 || FTS21160 ||Rear Coil Kit |
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
16. Utilizes stock rear shocks.
101. Some models may not sit level after install.
132. Will not fit 2WD Suburban models.
134. Will not fit 2WD Yukon XL models.
136. Some vehicles may experience front driveline vibration in 4WD. Order FTS21192 CV Driveshaft Kit if occurs.