The 4” Budget System for GM C/K1500 SUV’s provides a mild lift height with a supple ride for use with 33” tall tires for the value minded enthusiast.
Fabtech’s replacement DOM upper tubular control arms feature heavy duty extended range ball joints that provide additional strength to the front suspension. The new ball joints provide unrestricted movement throughout the suspension travel range for smooth operation. On 4WD models the front differential housing is relocated to keep CV angles proper with the new ride height while a 1/ 4” thick steel skid plate protects the front diff. The rear lift comes from a 1 1/2" Coil Spacer system.
For increased damping this system comes with high end Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers for the front and Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks on the rear.
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty. To find out more CLICK HERE
- Use 295/70R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 275/65R18 tires w/ 18x8 wheels w/ 4 1/2” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 285/55R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 ||FTS21201 ||Component Box w/ Dirt Logic Shocks |
1. Will not fit models with Factory AutoRide shocks.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
132. Will not fit 2WD Suburban models.