System Features & Benefits
• Integrated Lower Control Arm Crossmembers
• Offset Ductile Iron Front Steering knuckles retain stock like turning radius with minimal increase of track width
• No disassembly of factory strut assembly required for installation
• Rack and Pinion is retained in stock position
• Full lift height for proper clearance of 35/1250R17 tires
• Rear system includes upper and lower tubular link arms and trac bar relocation bracket
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty. To find out more CLICK HERE
- Use 35/1250R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/1250R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 ||FTS21040BK ||Component Box 1 |
|1 ||FTS21041BK ||Component Box 2 |
|1 ||FTS21196 ||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers |
|1 ||FTS21052BK ||Rear Coil Kit |
|2 ||FTS810502 ||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi |
8. Will not fit all wheel drive models.
72. Some models may not be level after install. Order (FTS21064) 1" rear coil spacer.
132. Will not fit 2WD Suburban models.