The all new RTS™ (Raised Torsion Suspension) system utilizes patent pending torsion bar brackets that keep the torsion bars raised up, in the stock location. This feature provides superior ground clearance at the frame as there is no torsion bars hanging down to become high centered on or damaged when offroading.
The RTS™ system has been designed with unitized bracketry reducing the installation time and providing increased strength. Our signature high arched crossmembers are constructed of 1/4” thick steel and feature tubular cross braces with a 1/4” thick steel front differential skid plate. The construction of the crossmembers, using 1/4” thick steel, is an important part of this system. Only 1/4” thick steel provides the rigidity and strength necessary to relocate the torsion bars, bump stops and lower control arms properly.
Fabtech has performed rigorous on and offroad testing of this new RTS™ system to establish the proper bump stop engagement, torsion bar location and shock valving for a superior performing suspension system. This industry leading system rewrites how an IFS suspension system should function for ultimate offroad use with great highway manners.
- Use 315/75R16 tires w/ 16x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 315/70R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 325/65R18 tires w/ 18x8 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x8.5 wheels w/ 4 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 ||FTS21089 ||Component Box 1 |
|1 ||FTS21090 ||Component Box 2 |
|2 ||FTS810172 ||Front Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi |
|2 ||FTS810182 ||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Non Resi |
4. Larger tires cannot be installed on OEM wheels.
12. Does not fit models with Quadrasteer.
15. Will experience some loss of turning radius.
50. Installation requires welding.