Our Hummer system is constructed much like all of our IFS systems with extended steering knuckles and high clearance crossmembers but the similarities stop there. To properly address the H2's fulltime transfer case we include a CV style front driveshaft with this system to provide smooth driveline operation. Also unique to this system is two 1/4" thick skid plates, one for the front differential and one for the transfer case. Rear lift on factory air bag H2's comes from a super stout bag spacer while coil spring models receive replacement coil springs that are driver and passenger specific.
- Use 37/12.50R17 w/ 17x10 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 40/13.50R17 w/ 17x10 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 38/15.50R18 w/ 18x10 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 37/13.50R20 w/ 20x10 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 ||FTS27003BK ||Component Box 1 |
|1 ||FTS27004BK ||Component Box 2 |
|1 ||FTS27006BK ||Component Box 3 |
|2 ||FTS6191 ||Front Stealth Shocks |
|2 ||FTS6266 ||Rear Stealth Shocks |
61. Includes front CV Driveshaft.
62. Will not work with non-adjustable rear air sensor.