Fabtech’s Uniball Upper Control Arms are designed to replace the factory ball joint arms to strengthen the front suspension for aggressive offroad use.
The tubular Upper Control Arms feature 1.25” OD, .120” wall thick chromoly tube construction with 1” diameter Stainless Steel Uniballs that attach to the factory spindle without drilling.
These Uniball Upper Control Arms have been designed to work in conjunction with the stock suspension, or as an add-on to Fabtech’s 2" and 6” systems.
Features & Benefits
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1” ID Stainless American Uniball
- Additional caster is built into Arms for greater align ability to help with problematic leveling kit alignments
- Allows for increased wheel travel when used with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability
Material Construction Specs
- Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
- .120” Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.25” OD.
- .250” wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- 1” ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins
||Uniball Upper Control Arms