Fabtech's Uniball Upper Control Arms are designed for severe duty use with stock and most aftermarket suspension systems. These Arms replace the thin stock upper control arms that are prone to flex and ball joint failure with heavy duty construction designed for aggressive offroad driving.
The Dirt Logic 2.50 Coilover front shocks provide superior damping for rugged offroad use with additional wheel travel when combined with the Uniball Upper Control Arms. Front sway bar relocation bracket are included to provide clearance for the large Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks. The rear of the vehicle receives Dirt Logic 2.25 reservoir shocks. Reservoir shocks are required so that there is no loss of suspension travel due to the large component sizes of the Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks.
This high end system will provide outstanding suspension performance with minimal lift for clearance of 33” tall tires.
Form & Function
- Replaces upper ball joints with 1” FK Stainless PTFE Uniballs
- Heavy duty upgrade for stock and aftermarket suspensions
- No modification to spindle required for installation
- Includes Arms, Uniballs, Pins, Misalignments & Dirt Logic Shocks
- UCA Tube Specs - .120” Wall 4130 Chromoly. 1.25” OD
- Use 33/12.50R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 275/70R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 4 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 275/60R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
|Oty ||Part # ||Description |
|1 ||FTS26045 ||Uniball Upper Control Arms |
|1 ||FTS26054 ||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover w/Resi |
|2 ||FTS801212 ||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi Shocks |