Our Tundra systems feature extended length ductile iron steering knuckles that have been designed to operate within the factory steering geometry. This geometry provides proper turning radius with oversized tires and wheels. The factory lower control arms are relocated with high arched 1/4" thick steel crossmembers with an integrated differential skid plate for protection against offroad obstacles. The factory front sway bar is retained and utilizes sway bar drops. The Basic system features a heavy duty shock spacer system that retains the stock coilover shocks without disassembly for a factory like ride. This system utilizes a 3" block and u-bolt system for rear lift.
- Use 35/12.50R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 5 1/2”BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 35/12.50R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5 1/2”BS w/ minor trimming
||Component Box 1
||Component Box 2
||Rear Performance Shocks
14. Can not use OEM wheel and tire.
69. Double Cab & CrewMax 5.7L w/ Auto Trans only.
114. Will not allow use of 17" wheels.
168. Will not work on TRD PRO models.