Front Performance Shocks
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of our suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilities and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- - Twin Tube Hydraulic Construction
- - 9/16" Hardened Chrome Piston Rod
- - 1 3/8" OD Piston
- - Closed Cell Foam insert
- - High Flow 9 Stage Valving
Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Stainless Steel Non Resi
Dirt Logic 2.25’s are designed to replace factory shocks with a larger, more robust configuration. The 2.25 size is what separates it from other replacement take apart shocks for a superior ride, both on and off road. Shocks are pretuned for each Fabtech suspension, accounting for larger tires, providing the finest all around damping.
- - 2.25" OD Stainless Steel Body
- - 2.0" OD Billet Aluminum Piston
- - 7/8" NitroSteel® Black Piston Rod
- - Polyurethane Mounting Ends
- - Optional 2.25" OD Aluminum Reservoir w/-6 Stainless Steel O-ring Hose