Obtain increased wheel travel with a mild lift height with this heavy duty Upper Control Arm systems. The tubular Upper Control Arms feature 1.25” OD, .120” wall thick chromoly tube construction with 1” diameter Stainless Steel Uniballs that attach to the factory spindle without drilling.
The replacement UCA's have been designed to work in conjunction with Fabtech’s Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks providing 10” of wheel travel for a complete front suspension system upgrade. The vehicle's offroad suspension performance will be greatly increased due to the extensive ride tuning of the Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers and rear Dirt Logic 2.25’s.
Features & Benefits
- Arms eliminate upper ball joint w/ super strong 1” ID Stainless American Uniball
- Additional caster is built into Arms for greater align ability to help with problematic leveling kit alignments
- Allows for increased wheel travel when used with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilover shocks
- Chromoly tubing reduces flex found in stock arms for more positive road feel
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Heat treated Uniball pin fits into factory ball joint taper without modification to the spindle for easy return to stock feature
- Arms are direct replacements for factory arms on suspensions that require additional strength and align ability
Material Construction Specs
- Built with same materials as found on Trophy Trucks
- .120” Wall 4130 Chromoly Tubing. 1.25” OD.
- .250” wall DOM Bushing Barrels
- 1” ID Stainless Steel American Uniball
- 17-4 Stainless Misalignments
- Heat Treated 17-4 Stainless Steel Tapered Uniball Pins
This system qualifies for our 5/60 Powertrain Warranty. To find out more CLICK HERE
- Use 33/12.50R17 tires w/ 17x8 wheels w/ 4 5/8” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 275/70R18 tires w/ 18x9 wheels w/ 4 3/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- Use 275/60R20 tires w/ 20x9 wheels w/ 5” BS w/ minor trimming
||Uniball Upper Control Arms
||Front Dirt Logic 2.5 Resi Coilovers
||Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 Resi