Our 6” Performance System features specially valved extended length
front shocks that utilize the stock coil springs for a factory like ride.
Massive extended length ductile iron steering knuckles attach to high
arched lower control arm crossmembers for superior strength. A 1/4”
thick steel skid plate protects the front differential. Included in this
system includes preinstalled wheel bearings, seals and ball joints for
a quick installation. Please note that this is a “bolt on” system that
requires precision hydraulic press work to install.
6” Performance System
- 1995.5-00 Trucks Use 35/12.50R15 tire w/ 15x8 wheels w/ 3 1/4” BS w/ minor trimming
- 2001-04 Trucks Use 315/75R16 tire w/ 16x8 wheels w/ 4” BS
w/ minor trimming
- 1 FTS26000BK Component Box 1
- 1 FTS26003BK Component Box 2
- 1 FTS7267BK Rear Performance Shocks
67. Precision hydraulic press work required.
Installation Instructions for